Mod supplied production services and hosting for dirtgirlworld online - digital entertainment and educational resources for the award-winning children’s animation series. Like the series, the online components encourage kids to get grubby in the garden. From growing your own virtual vegies to leading a band of musical chickens, players of the online games are engaged in a vibrant, cartoon garden.
Players are immersed in the world of the TV series, a world they are able to control and alter – increasing their engagement with the show. Through fun and games, kids are also encouraged to get grubby in the real world, and gain the knowledge to do this through their online experience.
Our Rack&Pin service provided asset management and hosting during and after production.
Broadcasting in over 50 countries, dirtgirlworld was the highest rating wee kids series in 2010 on the ABC (Australia) and CBeebies (UK).
In 2010 dirtgirlworld was nominated for:
- The Logies (Australia) – Best Children’s TV Series
- International Prix Jeunesse Awards-(Munich) – Outstanding 0-5 Fiction, Online for 0-5
- BAFTA (London) – International Children’s Series
and was awarded:
- Australian Directors Guild – Best Animation
- Australian Directors Guild- GRASS Award – Outstanding Green Screen Achievement
- Australian Film Institute – Best Animated Series for Children
Kids, go get grubby! Visit dirtgirlworld online
Detours & Destinations
We worked with young artists to create interactive elements for an immersive media arts showcase.View project >