Mod supplied production services and hosting for dirtgirlworld online - digital entertainment and educational resources for the International Digital Emmy award-winning children’s animation series.
Like the series, the online components encourage kids to get grubby in the garden. From growing your own virtual vegies to leading a band of musical chickens, players of the online games are engaged in a vibrant, cartoon garden.
Players are immersed in the world of the TV series, a world they are able to control and alter – increasing their engagement with the show. Through fun and games, kids are also encouraged to get grubby in the real world, and gain the knowledge to do this through their online experience.
Our Rack&Pin service provided asset management and hosting during and after production.
Produced by mememe productions and broadcasting in over 50 countries, dirtgirlworld was the highest rating wee kids series in 2010 on the ABC (Australia) and CBeebies (UK).
Other awards and accolades include:
- Australian Directors Guild – Best Animation
- Australian Directors Guild- GRASS Award – Outstanding Green Screen Achievement
- Australian Film Institute – Best Animated Series for Children
- The Logies (Australia) – Best Children’s TV Series
- International Prix Jeunesse Awards-(Munich) – Outstanding 0-5 Fiction, Online for 0-5
- BAFTA (London) – International Children’s Series
Kids, go get grubby! Visit dirtgirlworld online
A creative collaboration with the Australian Chamber Orchestra, ACO Virtual is a world-first interactive video experience.View project >
UTS Future of Storytelling Symposium
A participatory lab experience in the UTS Data Arena - a 360-degree immersive interactive display facility.View project >